Once we start to experience disabilities or mobility issues, even going to the bathroom can turn into a potential hazard. Research shows that around 80% of elderly falls occur in the bathroom. Most 2 in 1 toilet seats have arms or handles on either side of the toilet and a raised toilet seat ensuring that you don’t have to bend down too far. This 2 in 1 raised toilet see from Drive DeVilbiss features removable arms to aid side transfers and give you more room or when they are kept in place, provide you with that vital, additional support and less chance of falling and hurting yourself.
The heavy duty, moulded plastic provides additional strength and stability and attaches tool free to the toilet bowl.
- Raised plastic seat with integral armrests designed to fit onto existing toilet bowl to aid sitting down and standing up from toilet
- Arms can be removed to facilitate side transfers and add more space or added for additional support
- Heavy duty moulded plastic construction provides additional strength and durability
- Foam padding extends across the entire length of the armrests for added comfort
- Improved locking device is engineered with larger, heavy duty “worm screw” and locking plate to ensure a safe, secure fit
- Front seat recess improves access for personal hygiene
- Attaches tool free to toilet bowl and anti slip for user safety
- Good hygienic surfaces are easy to clean
- Seat Width 43cm (17″)
- Seat Depth 42cm (17″)
- Seat Height Min 13cm (5″)
- Seat Height Max 13cm (5″)
- Weight 2.3kg (5lb)
- Maximum Weight Capacity 135kg (21st)