Struggling to use the toilet after hip surgery or you need that little bit of extra height to be able to sit down comfortably to use the toilet? Raised toilet seats make it easier for people who find it difficult to sit down and stand up again from a standard toilet seat. Try these raised toilet seats from Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare. Available in 2 sizes; 4″ and 6″, they provide maximum comfort, improve safety and can enhance recovery particularly after spinal and hip surgery.
These raised toilet seats are designed to fit onto an existing toilet bowl to make sitting down and standing up from the toilet a lot easier. They attach easily and securely to the toilet bowl with a front buffer and two rear plastic hand wheel locks.
- Designed to fit onto an existing toilet bowl to make sitting down and standing up from the toilet a lot easier.
- Available in 2 different heights to suit individual requirements
- Cut out panels in the front and rear increase access for personal hygiene.
- The surfaces are smooth and accessible for comfort and to make cleaning easier
- No tools are required to install onto your existing toilet seat.
- Both heights are supplied with a lid for a discreet appearance.