If you need a walking aid with a little more stability, try this aluminium Walking Aid Quad Cane from Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare. It comes with four sturdy feet at the end of the cane shaft which provides you with a wider base and therefore more stability when you are out and about. Ideal if you have limited balance or have lost confidence walking without a support.
The smaller base (14cm x 14cm [5.5″ x 5.5″]) may be particularly suitable if you need help negotiating the stairs and the swan shaped curved neck on the shaft, allows you to place your weight directly over the stick and through to the base for increased safety.
- Chrome plated for durability
- Constructed from lightweight aluminium
- Simple height adjustment
- Extra grip, rubber ferrules provide stability
- Constructed from hard wearing yet lightweight aluminium and chrome plated on base for durability
- Simple e-clip height adjustment from 72cm – 98cm (28″ – 39″) allows adaptability for all users
- Maximum weight capacity 127kg (20st)
- Extra grip, rubber ferrules on all four legs provide greater stability