The perfect accessory for your walking stick. This Walking Stick Ice Grip from Drive DeVilbiss provides that essential grip needed in the snow or icy weather conditions.
Worried about going out to the shops or going for a walk when it is cold and icy underfoot? Don’t be! Fitting most walking sticks and crutches, this Ice Grip will give you the confidence to still feel able to venture outside even when it is snowing or icy. It flips up when not in use and is easily to attach.
- Suitable for most walking sticks and crutches with tubing or ferrule sizes between 19mm & 22mm diameter.
How to assemble
- The Ice Grip comes with 2 pairs of screws
- The shorter screws are to install the Ice Grips on narrow diameter tubing
- The longer screws are to install the Ice Grips on wide diameter tubing
- Remove the two screws with a screw driver and position the Ice Grip around the bottom of the cane. Ensure the spikes are located at the bottom of the ferrule
- Secure the Ice Grip by attaching either the 2 short screws (for narrow tube) or the 2 long screws (for wide tube)
- To flip up the Ice Grip when not in use, push the two white ends together and lift the Ice Grip up until it locks in position
- To flip down the Ice Grip to use, push the two white ends together then lower the Ice Grip until it locks in position
- The Ice Grip can be locked in the up position when not in use
CAUTION: Sharp Spikes
- The Ice Grip features sharp spikes which could cause injury if the spikes come in to contact with the user or another person
- Ensure that the spike do not touch user or any other person
The Ice Grip is covered by a 6-month comprehensive warranty covering design and manufacturing defects. This does not include wear and tear, accidental damage or misuse. In the event of a defect, Drive Medical will supply replacement Ice Grips. This warranty is supplied to the end user by Drive Medical Ltd and does not affect your statutory rights.