Build up the strength and dexterity in your hand, wrist, finger and forearm muscles through squeezing, crushing and pinching movements – a great way to give yourself a total hand therapy workout! Proven to be effective in the treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis, Arthritis and Repetitive Strain Injuries and great for relieving stress too.
You will be amazed at the difference regular use of these Gel Hand Therapy Balls from Drive DeVilbiss can make. They help to prevent stiffness and increase flexibility.
They’re ideal for all hand sizes and available in 3 different resistance strengths: firm, medium or soft.
Use anytime and anywhere, in the office, travelling, at home or even when having your coffee or tea break! They’re also small enough to fit easily into a pocket, handbag or rucksack.
Great too, for improving fine and gross motor skills and perfect as part of a hand warm up for athletes (rock climbers, fitness trainers), musicians (pianists and guitar players).
How to use
Hand, wrist and forearm workout
- Select your ball of resistance; hold the ball in the palm of your hand
- Select your ball of resistance, hold the ball between any 2 fingers
- Select your ball of resistance, hold the ball between your thumb and index finger
- A therapeutic aid which provides soft or firm level resistance training for exercises that strengthen weakened or injured hands, fingers, wrists and forearms
- Returns back to its original shape after each squeeze
- Perfect for use in the home, office or clinic
- Small size is ideal for a handbag or pocket
- Available in three options – Firm Orange, Medium Green or Soft Blue
- Diameter: 50mm (2″)
- Weight: 60 grams
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not eligible for VAT exemption.