- The Promoter is Aquarius Hygiene, of Unit 1A, Elland Lane, Elland, West Yorkshire HX5 9DZ. Telephone number : 01422 328 950.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all residents of the United Kingdom over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity in order to claim the prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
- The competition concludes on Monday 1st August 2016 at 12:00 PM. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to Enter
- Entrants may enter the competition b
(a) Visiting http://www.aquariushygiene.com/ and filling in the registration form.
(b) Visiting Aquarius Hygiene on Stand D36 at Naidex (Birmingham NEC 26th – 28th April 2016) and following the instruction given by the Aquarius Hygiene team. More information about visiting Naidex is available at http://www.naidex.co.uk/
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
Number of Entries permitted
- Only one entry per email address will be included. The same email address cannot be used for more than one entry and the same person cannot use more than one email addresses to enter.
Draw and Notification of winner
- The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is drawn by Aquarius Hygiene by random computer selection.
- The winner will be notified by email within seven days of the draw.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
Prize on offer
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Travel must be booked within for travel between September 2016 and March 2017, excluding the month of December, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may take place. The winner must make his or her own enquiries about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The winner acknowledges that any activities undertaken during the course of the prize that may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses are at the winner’s own risk and the promoter bares no responsibility.
- The winner (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for all other expenses not covered by the prize including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they and their travelling companion(s) are fit to travel and have received appropriate immunisations and/or health checks prior to taking the
Further Terms and Conditions
- Subject to complying with all relevant legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter collects information about you, including your name and email address which you provide when registering or using their services. The information collected can be used to provide you with information about their goods and services and to promote and improve their goods and services. They may share your information with related companies and carefully selected third parties, any of which may be in contact for those purposes and who may send you information about their goods and services which they believe may be of interest to you.
- You will be unable to enter the competition without providing us with the requested information and by entering the competition you are agreeing to share your contact details for marketing and promotional purposes. If you do not wish for your details to be used for this purpose please email firstname.lastname@example.org following your entry to the competition. It may take up to 72 hours for marketing consent to be removed from your information.