Aquarius Hygiene is recruiting. This is an exciting, varied position in a fast paced environment with plenty of space for development for the right candidate within a well-established business.
The position we are looking to fill falls into 3 main sets of responsibilities;
- Assistant Multimedia Co-ordinator
Assisting the multimedia co-ordinator; taking product photos, editing and resizing images.
Brand management; oversee official branding and graphic design including logos, marketing material, product packaging, stationary and website content.
Creating informative and original content for the website blog and social media, as well as writing product descriptions and information.
Manage the design and development of the website and social media content.
- Warehouse / Stock Controller
Tracking shipments, receiving incoming orders, checking all items ordered have been received and for damages.
Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Business Administration / Customer Service
Administrative tasks as required, updating sales spread sheets and other data input task as required
Customer Service requirements; answering and directing phone calls, monitoring incoming emails and greeting visitors to the show room.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new skills and a flexible approach to work
- Work to their own initiative
The position is based in Elland, West Yorkshire and the successful candidate will be required to work 08:45 until 17:30 Monday to Friday although part time hours may be considered. Salary dependent upon experience. To apply please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org